SportsArt T655MS Medical Treadmill
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax (besides NY).
SportsArt’s Rehabilitation line focuses on meeting the needs of clinics and providers. We offer units that accommodate users with both upper and lower body contraindications and can provide a multitude of accessories. These include medical handrails, strap-in cycle foot pedals, wheelchair ramps, and more. Perfect for deconditioned or recovering users, our equipment combined with the efforts of medical professionals aims to rebuild and sustain lives.
SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- Bi-directional belt motion for retro walking and gait observations
- Decline to -3% grade for back and knee rehab
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in a medical setting
- Full-length medical side rails with pediatric lower sections for better patient stability
- Eco-Glide auto lubrication system
- CSAFE Port
- Medical Handrails
- Optional Wired Controller
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 12 MPH)
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (Forward & Reverse)
- Contact and Telemetry HR
- Multi-ply 62 x 22 in. Belt
- Optional 3-Speed Fan
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System
- Optional SA Well +™
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-In Volume Control
- Emergency Stop
- Centered Contact HR
- Unit Weight: 389.4 lbs / 177 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 86.6 x 37.5 x 56.7 in / 220 x 95.5 x 144 cm
- Running Area: 62 x 22 in / 157.5 x 55.9 cm
- Speed Range: Reverse: 0.1 – 3.0 mph / 0.2 – 5.0 kph Forward: 0.1 – 12.0 mph / 0.2 – 20.0 kph
- Incline Range: -3 – 15%
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227.3 kg
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC-Servo
- Read Outs: Calories, Speed, Time, Distance, Cal/HR, METs, Pace, Incline, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Glute (x2) Hill (x3), 5K, 10K, Fat Burn, HRC (x3), Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin)
- Special Features: 5.0 HP ECO-DRIVE™ Motor, Optional Wired Controller
- Console Options: Tri-Color LED
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sports Art?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.