SportsArt UB521M Bilateral Upper Body Ergometer With Bilateral Arm Frame
Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
SportsArt alternate trainers provide unique solutions that set facilities apart by offering distinctive movement paths and multiple workout options within the footprint of single machines. SportsArt is an industry leader in rehabilitative equipment manufacturing and the UB521M Upper Body Ergometer is a therapist’s favorite modality for seated, standing, or users needing wheelchair access.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion (optional function.)
- Roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- Belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing position.
- Optional swivel seat and bi-directional handles (in-unison arm motion)
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie down
- Optional grip assist gloves
- Unit Weight: 268 lbs / 120 kg
- Dimensions: 69.3 x 31.5 x 75 in / 176 x 80 x 190.5 cm
- Resistance: 20 by 0.1 increments
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Power Requirement: 15A, 120V AC, grounded
- Read Outs: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed
- Workout Programs: Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Track, Isokinetic, Iso Strength, Custom HR, Cardio/Weight Loss, Custom HR, ActivZone™
What are typical shipping & processing times for Sports Art?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.