SportsArt UB521M Bilateral Upper Body Ergometer Adjustable Swiveling Seat
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
SportsArt alternate trainers provide unique solutions that set facilities apart by offering distinctive movement paths and multiple workout options within the footprint of single machines. SportsArt is an industry leader in rehabilitative equipment manufacturing and the UB521M Upper Body Ergometer is a therapist’s favorite modality for seated, standing, or users needing wheelchair access.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion (optional function.)
- Roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- Belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing position.
- Optional swivel seat and bi-directional handles (in-unison arm motion)
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie down
- Optional grip assist gloves
- Unit Weight: 268 lbs / 120 kg
- Dimensions: 69.3 x 31.5 x 75 in / 176 x 80 x 190.5 cm
- Resistance: 20 by 0.1 increments
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Power Requirement: 15A, 120V AC, grounded
- Read Outs: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed
- Workout Programs: Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Track, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Custom HR, Cardio/Weight Loss, Custom HR, ActivZone™