ZLINE Autograph Edition 36" 4.6 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven in Black Stainless Steel with Accents
Send us a live chat for the best price on this item! (located at the bottom right hand corner of the page)
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range in Black Stainless Steel. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE’s Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Range assembled to order in the US.
Custom Features Include:
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and electric convection oven.
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
An ultra-deep 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with matte black knobs, handles, legs and brass burners.
- 1 Year Warranty.
36'' H x 36'' W x 28'' D
Voltage: *Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
-Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
-Semi Burner - 8,500 BTU
-Semi Burner - 8,500 BTU
Total = 65,200 BTU
Fuel Type:- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
What are typical shipping & processing times for ZLINE?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
All items are shipped via FedEx Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight). Full insurance and free shipping is included in all ZLINE shipments.
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE Vendor are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Contact Customer Service Department at 833-899-9777 within 48 hours.