ZLINE Ducted Wall Mount Range Hood in Outdoor Approved Stainless Steel (697-304)
The ZLINE 697-304 professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 304 grade stainless steel, making it approved for outdoor use. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
• Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
• Built-in LED lighting
• High performance 4-speed motor
• Includes chimney
All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including two 16-inch telescoping chimney pieces, allowing a fit for most ceilings between 8 and 9 feet. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods.
Range Hood Decibel Levels
ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That’s why at most speeds, our range hoods are quieter than your average conversation. Rest assured that your new range hood will not be interrupting your dinner party or when you’re helping with homework.
ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
• 697-304-30: 30" W x 27.5" D x 16.375" H
• 697-304-36: 36" W x 27.5" D x 16.375" H
• 697-304-42: 42" W x 27.5" D x 16.375" H
• 697-304-48: 48" W x 27.5" D x 16.375" H
• 697-304-54: 54" W x 27.5" D x 16.375" H
• 697-304-60: 60" W x 27.5" D x 16.375" H
Chimney: 13.5" W x 11.75" D x 16" H (x2) (Telescoping)
Chimney Short Kit and Extension(s) Available:
Short Kit (2-12") ~7-8 ft. Ceilings
1 PC Extension (1-36" + 1-16") ~9-10 ft. Ceilings
2 PC Extension (2-36") ~10-12 ft. Ceilings
Venting Size: 6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
• 697-304-30: 120/240/320/400
• 697-304-36: 280/420/560/700
• 697-304-42: 280/420/560/700
• 697-304-48: 280/420/560/700
• 697-304-54: 280/420/560/700
• 697-304-60: 280/420/560/700
What are typical shipping & processing times for ZLINE?
Order processing time is 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email, and then we process the order by confirming it is in stock and ready for shipment. If any of the items in your order are backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail or phone and you may choose to either wait or receive a 100% refund.
All items are shipped via FedEx Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight). Full insurance and free shipping is included in all ZLINE shipments.
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE Vendor are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Contact Customer Service Department at 833-899-9777 within 48 hours.